£260 - 290 per day
01252 759 162
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Auditor – Rolling Contract - £260-290/day – Essex / East London
Principal People currently have an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Auditor to join a renowned risk management services organisation. This role is home based and covering Rail industry clients and sites within Essex and East London areas.
The successful Health and Safety Auditor will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work, whilst holding strong experience working within the Rail sector.
The successful Health and Safety Auditor will be responsible for:
- Working in line with clients HSEQ requirements
- Client Auditing
- Reviewing client Management Systems
- Writing reports
- Undertaking external site visits
The successful Health and Safety Auditor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
- Have a Lead Auditor qualification is essential (9001/18001/45001)
- Have experience of auditing (RISQS auditing is highly desirable)
- Have experience dealing with management systems
- Possess experience working in the Rail sector (essential)
- Be happy to work an autonomous position
- Be a forward thinking, engaging and flexible individual
This role will pay the successful candidate a rate of £260-£290/day
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!