£38k - 45k per year + Package
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Business Partner - 45K plus package including £8k Car allowance covering the South East
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Business Partner in partnership with an exceptional, award-winning business who are a leader within their specialist field. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing business, with unlimited opportunities to develop your career - at a truly exciting time for the company. As a highly regarded Energy and Transportation organisation, they hold excellent core values and would offer a Health and Safety professional an exceptional platform to enhance their career further in a autonomous position.
Reporting directly into the Head of Health and Safety, the successful Health and Safety Business partner will be organised, hold strong communication skills and be able to manage their own diary autonomously. A home based position, the Health and Safety Business Partner will also cover multiple sites across the South East and ensure regular audits are conducted, all Health and Safety training is delivered and appropriate incident investigations.
Responsibilities also include:
- · Conduct audits
- · Attend regular internal and client meetings
- · Engage with staff across all levels and ensure a positive Health and Safety culture
- · Planning and delivering training
- · Accident investigations
- · Site inspections
- · Monthly reports
- · Assist with the review of risk assessments and method statements
- · Managing own diary and objectives to ensure all relevant targets are met
The successful Health and Safety Business Partner will hold:
- · NEBOSH General or equivalent
- · Our client is open to seeing candidates with experience across a range of sectors including Transport, Engineering, Waste, Warehousing or other highly regulated / high hazard industries.
- · Full UK Driving License
- · Experience of covering multiple sites
In return you will receive:
- · £38,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- · Company car or car allowance of £8,000
- · Travel expenses
- · 9% pension scheme
- · 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays after 2 years
Operating to a 37.5 hour working week this is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.