£35k - 40k per year
6 months ago
Regional Health and Safety Business Partner – Cambridge to Leicestershire - Covering the East of England - £35,000 to £40,000 + Company Car or £4,500 Car Allowance + Package
Principal People are delighted to announce that we have been exclusively engaged as a partner to the business, to contribute to the growth of their existing team.
An incredible opportunity has materialised with one of the country’s leading Transport organisation, who are looking to onboard a Regional Health and Safety Business Partner. This will be a position based from home covering sites 3-4 days per week however if you would like to be office based this is an option.
This role will be covering a number of sites across the East of England, so if you live in between Cambridge and Leicestershire this is advantageous.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Lead, as the successful Regional Health and Safety Business Partner you will benefit from an autonomous and diverse role and will operate in the East region of England covering a range of various sites.
The successful Regional Health and Safety Business Partner will be:
- Producing and presenting QHSE reports to Senior QHSE team
- Attending and contributing to monthly QHSE team meetings
- Travelling across multiple client sites and liaising with onsite teams providing Health and Safety issues
The ideal individual will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General certificate
- Have a people orientated and enabling approach to safety
- Ideally have experience working within transport, logistics or warehousing however these backgrounds are not essential.
- Have a positive approach to safety with an ability to engage at all levels
- Hold a full UK driving licence
The role of Regional Health and Safety Business Partner has an attractive remuneration package including; a basic salary of between £35-£40k dependent upon experience including a company car or car allowance. A number of other benefits are available and can be discussed upon application.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to register your interest in the role. Please click ‘apply’ or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org