£23.5k per year
about 2 years ago
Currently seeking a Health and Safety Co-Ordinator to join a Charitable organisation based in South Glamorgan.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As the Health and Safety Co-Ordinator you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within an organisation that has opportunity to work within an unbelievably varied role that will ultimately develop and diversify your experience within Health and Safety across a variety of sites throughout Wales.
As the Health and Safety and Co-Ordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Visiting project sites and carry out Health & Safety checks and audits, ensuring workplace inspections confirm legislative compliance.
- Cross referencing project monitoring data with Health and Safety records.
- Providing general support and assistance to the Head of Facilities with Health and Safety monitoring activities.
- Coordinating the implementation of the Occupational Health and Safety Management plan, and monitoring compliance with the plan.
- To assist and work towards achieving OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 accreditation.
The ideal Health and Safety Co-Ordinator will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent within Occupational Health and Safety
- At least 2 years’ experience carrying out operational Health and Safety tasks within a multidiscipline organisation (Open to backgrounds with a preference for Charity / Care/ Local Gov among other public sector run organisations)
- Outgoing individual that has an approachable personality, great communication skills and most importantly a solution focused practitioner
In return, the successful Health and Safety Co-Ordinator will be offered a salary of up to £23,500 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.