£20k - 25k per year + package
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Coordinator – Near Moston, Middlewich - £20k to £25k + Package – Full Time, Permanent – Open to Any Sector – In Food
Principal People have been engaged by a leading UK production organisation, who are expanding rapidly, and are now looking to recruit a Health and Safety Coordinator for the single site near Moston, Middlewich. This role is to support initially, until the candidate has developed into an autonomous professional.
This is a great opportunity as you will have the opportunity to work for an organisation who truly values each employee and offers development for the right candidate. The business will allow you to gain experience within the industry and will eventually lead to having full autonomy on your role.
Key information about the organisation:
Our client is a UK market leading food production organisation who are rapidly continuing to grow. Within this organisation, you will be urged to develop and continue to grow your experience. You will be known throughout the site, supported and offered a chance to kick start a career in health and safety. Our client prides themselves on success and the standards they work to, so passion is key. This organisation is without a doubt, a fantastic place to work, grow and develop.
You will be required to:
- Assist in the conducting of risk assessments
- Manage health and safety data and reporting
- Continually improve and develop the site health and safety culture
- Assist and conduct incident and accident investigations
- Develop and grow your understanding of the role and of the function of health and safety you to become more autonomous
- Conduct audits throughout the site
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will:
- Hold or be studying towards a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have a passion for health and safety and want to develop
- Be able to work towards becoming more autonomous
This is ideal for someone who wants to take their next step in their health and safety career, into an organisation who truly want to see you develop and professionally grow.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Coordinator will be offered a salary of up to £25,000 + package depending on experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01257 954974 to express your interest and quote the reference number AG/24992.