£30k per year + pro rata
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Co-ordinator – 6-month fixed term contract – £30,000 (pro rata) - Central London – Retail - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Co-ordinator looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Co-ordinator to join a prestigious retail organisation based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager working as a valued part of a committed health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Co-ordinator will play a key part in supporting the health and safety team on a single-site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-month fixed term contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £30,000 (pro rata), depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Health and Safety Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Carrying out DSE assessments
- Carrying out inspections
- Co-ordinating all administrative duties
- Managing and updating the internal database
- Managing all health and safety training
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Ideally have experience carrying out DSE assessment (desirable but not essential)
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com