£300 - 330 per day
01252 759 162
8 months ago
2 month Contract Health & Safety Compliance Manager - £300-£330pd – Aylesbury
We are working with a leading Housing Provider to search for a Health & Safety Compliance Manager that will ensure safe and compliant homes for residents predominantly across the South East.
The successful Health & Safety Compliance Manager will work within the Development directorate to ensure a strategy for safety is supported in promoting the delivery of objectives for Health and Safety across the organisation.
As the Health & Safety Compliance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that the Trust remains compliant at all times in respect of all relevant legislation and ensure that our responsibilities in connection with compliance are discharged.
- To provide specialist advice to the Board, executive, senior management and employees of the Trust on Health and Safety legislation, regulation and best practice relating to all activities conducted by the Trust, subsidiaries, and contractors now and in the future e.g., Building Safety Management/Development.
- To develop and maintain a robust framework for Occupational Health and Safety Management across the Trust and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and guidance.
- Develop, evaluate, monitor, and review Health and Safety Policy, procedures, and practice.
- Develop training plans for fellow employees in relation to health and safety ensuring colleagues are provided with the correct level of training required for their role.
The ideal Health & Safety Compliance Manager will have:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or level 6 qualification within Health and Safety (will consider individuals at a NEBOSH General Certificate level with extremely relevant experience)
- A membership with IOSH (ideally CMIOSH yet open to individuals)
- A NEBOSH Fire Safety Risk Assessment (Diploma in Advanced Fire Safety Management is desirable yet open to individuals with relevant Fire Safety experience)
- Experience in a housing/construction environment with understanding of relevant legislation is desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of CDM.
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to a motor vehicle for day-to-day duties.
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 954969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.