£200 - 220 per day
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Consultant – Near Edinburgh - £200 to £220p/d – 3-month contract – 3 days per week – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Consultant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to join a prestigious business based near Edinburgh.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate of £200 to £220p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Conducting DSE assessments
- Providing health and safety advice
- Carrying out a gap analysis
- Reporting incident and accident investigations
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within an Education, Corporate, Facilities Management or Public-Sector environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.