£25k - 35k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People are offering an opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant, seeking a fresh opportunity in a consultancy who is passionate about professional development. This is to pay from £25-30k + Vehicle + Pension.
The business is able to offer outstanding training and development, with the opportunity to work closely with a Senior Health and Safety Consultant, before taking ownership of their own client base. Therefore, this is a rare opportunity for an individual who is either at the start of their safety career or seeking their next significant step.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for a number of clients, ranging from retail services, corporate, manufacturing, events and construction to name only a few. You will be travelling to clients on a daily basis, conducting a number of health and safety services including risk assessments and accident investigations, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are adopted.
The best bits:
- Engaging with a truly diverse client base, where no two days are the same. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a wide-ranging risk portfolio, where your expertise is respected
- Full autonomy. You will have full ownership of your diary and plan your travel across a diverse range of site locations
- Working for a stable organisation with clients UK wide.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £35k, dependent on experience
- Company van for site visits
- Mobile and Laptop
- Government pension
- 20 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
Please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have experience of providing Health and safety advice in a client facing role
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate effectively with a range of external clients and key stakeholder