£28k - 35k per year
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Consultant – Homebased covering within the M25 – up to £28k-£35k + company car, 20 days annual leave and pension – permanent
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting Health and Safety consultant role. Joining a fast expanding Health and Safety Consultancy covering multiple sites within the M25 and anywhere up to Rotherham.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and develop a new standard for the organisation in the way they shape and lead the Health and Safety function within the business.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits and risk assessments, training, toolbox talks and inspections
- Carry out fire risk assessments
- Providing robust reporting across all areas of your role
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant will have experience in the Construction industry within Health and Safety, however we are certainly open to a Health and Safety Advisor who is seeking their next career step.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will hold:
- Experience within the Construction
- A NEBOSH General or Construction certificate or equivalent
- The ability to write risk assessment, method statements, carry out site inspections
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this is of interest to you, please contact Daniel on 01252 954 969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org