£30k - 35k per year
almost 2 years ago
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant, seeking a fresh opportunity with an employer who are passionate about professional development. This organisation is based in Peterborough and is paying up to £35k.
The business is able to offer the opportunity to work closely with the Lead Safety Consultant before taking ownership of their own client base. Therefore, this is a rare opportunity for an individual seeking their next significant step to gain exposure to a variety of industries.
In a small nutshell, the successful Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for a number of clients, ranging from retail services to Construction organisations. You will be travelling to client sites on a daily basis, conducting a number of risk assessments and accident investigations, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are adopted at each site.
The best bits:
- Travelling to and from site directly from home with the expectation of being in the office 2-3 times a week.
- Working for a well-established organisation who are growing organically.
- Engaging with a truly diverse client base, where no two days are the same. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a wide-ranging risk portfolio, where your expertise is respected
- Full autonomy. You will have full ownership of your diary and plan your travel across a diverse range of site locations
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £35k, dependent on experience
- 40p per mile
- 24 days holiday and bank holidays
- Government pension
If you are interested, please apply if you:
- Hold a Nebosh General certificate as a minimum
- Have experience of providing Health and safety advice in a public or client facing role
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate effectively with a range of external clients and key stakeholder
If this is of interest to you, please apply