£35,000 - £45,000 + car and excellent package
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Consultant - Insurance - Greater London - up to £45,000 + car and excellent package
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant, seeking a fresh opportunity with an exceptional employer who are passionate about professional development. The business is able to offer the opportunity to take ownership of their own client base. Therefore, this is a rare opportunity paying up to £45k plus package for an individual who is seeking their next significant step.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for a number of clients, ranging from retail services to corporate SME’s. You will be travelling to client sites on a daily basis, conducting a number of risk assessments and accident investigations, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are adopted at each site.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone that is
- Currently a HSEQ / HSE / Health and Safety Advisor / Manager with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in health and safety across a varied risk portfolio
- Currently a Health and Safety / HSEQ / SHEQ Manager within; consultancy, engineering, manufacturing or similar background
- Looking to broaden your exposure to different types of risk within health and safety
The role will involve
- Working within a rapidly growing consultancy who value their staff and have recently enjoyed a huge amount of growth;
- Home based role (travelling to and from site directly from home);
- Engaging with a truly diverse client base, where no two days are the same. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a wide-ranging risk portfolio where your expertise is respected;
- Full autonomy. You will have full ownership of your diary and plan your travel across a diverse range of sites;
- 5-week induction where you will be supported and integrated in to the business.
As the successful Health and Safety Manager, you will
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience Health and Safety role
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum; and ideally an NVQ / NCRQ /NEBOSH Diploma
- Ideally have worked across the following industry sectors; Schools, Care homes, Logistics, Religious orders, Charities, Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction
Why this is a great opportunity
- The company are a dynamic and growing group of businesses with a fantastic clientele
- It is an opportunity to add a huge amount of value to your CV and career
- This is a role that is suited for someone with varied experience looking to take the next step in their career
To ensure that you are considered for the role, please apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org