£200 - 250 per day
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Consultant - Near Leicester - £200p/d to £250p/d - Construction / New Build / Refurbishment - 6-month Contract
Principal People are pleased to be working with one of our existing client, looking to source an experienced HSEQ Manager to work with them on a contract basis for a prestigious client in Leicester.
My client is seeking support for a single site project in Leicester there may be a rare occasion to travel to another site which is located 3 miles from the main site. On this project the successful Health and Safety Consultant will be heavily involved in new build and refurbishment projects.
While this contract is initially offered for a period of 6 months, there is scope for the successful Health and Safety Consultantto be extended.
Core responsibilities will include:
· Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method statements
· Attending client and contractor meetings
· Assisting with a companywide improvement programme
· Site inspections
· Ensuring work is undertaken safely
The ideal Health and Safety Consultantwill possess significant experience of providing advice to an organisation and clients who have a true commitment to developing their client’s safety performance.
Essential requirements include:
· NEBOSH certificate or equivalent
· The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel and clients
· Experience working within Construction, New build, Refurbishment or Building services
· Ability to demonstrate extensive experience in operational H&S experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have interview dates booked within the next week, with an immediate start available.