£30k - 42k per year
almost 2 years ago
Principal People are thrilled to offer an excellent opportunity for an Individual seeking a position with a Health and Safety Consultancy. Working for a Health and Safety Consultancy, this position is an opportunity to develop skills and gain exposure to a variation of environments within a short period of time. The successful candidate will be paid up to £42,000 dependant on experience, plus package.
Working on multiple sites across the South of England, the successful candidate will be spending the majority of their time out on client’s sites, so good communication is key. This position reports directly into the Managing Director, who is passionate on developing on providing training and development.
The best bits:
- Lots of Training and mentoring
- Working on a variation of projects
- Support to become a Chartered Member of IOSH
- Being part of a supportive team of Consultants
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will hold:
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience within the construction or a similar sector
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience with exposure to the construction industry.
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £42k Plus car allowance (£4,500), 23 days holiday and bank holidays.
If this position is of interest to you, please apply.