£20k - 30k per year
over 1 year ago
Principal People are offering an opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant seeking a fresh opportunity in a consultancy, who is passionate about professional development. This is to pay from £25-30k and will be predominantly focused in the construction industry.
The business is able to offer training and development, with the opportunity to work closely with senior members of the team, before taking ownership of their own client base. Therefore, this is a rare opportunity for an individual who is either at the start of their safety career or seeking their next significant step.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for a number of clients. You will be travelling to clients on a daily basis, conducting a number of health and safety services including risk assessments and accident investigations, focusing on risk prevention, safety coaching and ensuring that recommended Health and Safety policies and procedures are adopted.
The best bits:
- Engaging with a diverse client base, where no two days are the same. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a wide-ranging risk portfolio, where your expertise is respected
- Full autonomy. You will have full ownership of your diary and plan your travel across a diverse range of site locations
- Working with a close team who are passionate about Health and Safety
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £30k, dependent on experience
- 20 days annual leave and bank holidays
- Government pension
Please apply if you:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Have experience of providing Health and safety advice in a client facing role
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate effectively with a range of external clients and key stakeholder
If you are interested in the position, please follow the link to apply!