£30k - 40k per year
almost 2 years ago
We have a superb opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a well-respected, forward thinking and expanding construction consultancy working a homebased role covering a remit within West/South London, Berkshire, Surrey and Hampshire. This is to include a salary of between £30K-£40k + Car + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established and growing organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients. Reporting to the Technical Director, you will undertake Health and Safety Advisory services to a range of construction clients. These will include H+S Inspections, Reporting for clients, accident investigations and scaffold inspection to name a few.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant is required to:
- Hold NEBOSH Construction Certificate minimum
- Have undertaken typical health and safety duties including inspections and reports
- Hold Construction industry experience
- Any scaffold inspections / fire risk assessment experience is beneficial
- Be a committed, driven and ambitious individual able to communicate at all levels
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will receive a salary £30K-£40k + Car + Pension. and we are looking to secure interviews ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please follow the link to apply!