£270 - 300 per day
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Consultant - £270p/d to £300p/d – Near Crediton (covering sites in the South West) – Logistics – 6-month contract – ASAP
Principal People are pleased to be working with a prestigious logistics organisation, looking to source an experienced Health and Safety Consultant to work with them on a contract basis.
While this contract is initially offered for a period of 6 months, there is significant scope for the successful Health and Safety Consultant to provide further support to the organisation on an on-going basis.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Ensuring compliance on-sites across the South West of England
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Attending health and safety meetings
- Ensuring change and improving the health and safety culture on site.
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant will possess significant experience of providing and carrying out advice to logistics organisations on all aspects of health and safety.
Essential requirements include:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Engaging with all levels of the business
- Experience working in a logistics, manufacturing or transport environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.
This is a unique opportunity where you can drive significant change within a market leading organisation.