£35k - 45k per year
7 months ago
We have a superb opportunity for a Health and Safety Consultant to join a well-respected, forward thinking and expanding construction consultancy working a homebased role covering a remit within London and South East. This is to include a salary of between £35K-£45k + Car + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established and growing organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients. Reporting to the Technical Director, you will undertake Health and Safety Advisory services to a range of construction clients. These will include H+S Inspections, reporting for clients, accident investigations and scaffold inspection to name a few.
The successful Health and Safety Consultant is required to:
- Hold NEBOSH Construction Certificate minimum
- Have undertaken typical health and safety duties including inspections and reports
- Hold Construction industry experience
- Have any scaffold inspections / fire risk assessment experience is beneficial
- Be a committed, driven and ambitious individual able to communicate at all levels
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will receive a salary £35K-£45k + Car + Pension and we are looking to secure interviews ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com