£330 - 350 per day + Inside IR35
5 months ago
Health and Safety Consultant - £330 to £350p/d (Inside IR35) – Wood Green – Property Management – 3 to 6-month contract
Principal People are pleased to be exclusively partnered with well-recognised Property Management organisation, that are looking for an individual to support their health and safety department for a 3 to 6-month period.
The role will be based near Wood Green with cover in the local area and will have flexibility to work from home once per week once established in the role.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Writing health and safety policies and procedures
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Carrying out health and safety inspections when required
- Providing technical advice and support with regards to health and safety
- Review and approve safety policies, method statements and safety plans
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as minimum (Diploma desirable)
- Have experience managing a team of health and safety advisors as a minimum
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate (desirable)
- Have a Full UK driving license and willingness to operate to multi-sites
- Have experience working within a property management, social housing, public sector or facilities management environment
The successful applicant will receive a daily rate of £330 to £350p/d (inside IR35) depending on experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this great opportunity, please email your CV directly to email@example.com call 01252 954958 or apply through the Principal People website at www.principalpeople.co.uk