£200 - 300 per day
12 months ago
Health and Safety Consultant - 3 month contract - £200- 300 per day - Bristol
A Health and Safety Consultant is required to join a well-established, niche manufacturing organisation based at their site in Bristol. You will be responsible for health and safety duties whilst auditing the business and improve and implement their systems to ensure future safety and compliance of the business and its employees working within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their strong industry reputation.
As Health and Safety Consultant your responsibilities will include:
· Risk Assessments
· Improve and implement safety systems
· Offer overall H&S Advice to the site
The ideal Health and Safety Coordinator will:
· Ideally hold NEBOSH General Certificate
· Have experience of working within manufacturing / industrial / fabrication
· Hold the ability and experience of assessing data and implementing safety systems.
· Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Consultant is £200 - 300 per day + Benefits.
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!