£35k - 40k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Health and Safety Advisor – Home based / Regional Travel (Bedfordshire) - £35,000 to £40,000 + Car Allowance (£450pm) + *Excellent Package & CPD opportunities*
Health and Safety Advisor required to join a market leading and people driven services organisation who deliver first class Health and Safety advice and guidance to a diverse portfolio of key clients.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is a rare opening to join one of the markets most well recognised consultancies, playing a pivotal part in the maintenance and growth of their highly-regarded client base.
Reporting into the Regional Health and Safety Manager, this role will be home based, spending 4 days of the week travelling between client sites and 1 day report writing from home. You will be part of a cohesive and collaborative team that bring the best out in each other through their professionalism.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting Risk Assessments, Audits and offering general Health and Safety advice to your client base
- Accurately identifying client requirements through inspection of their premises / operations to ensure requirements and expectations are met in accordance with their contracted services
- Preparation, creation and guidance on practical use of client documentation e.g. Policy, GAP Analysis Report and other practical monitoring methods within agreed KPI’s
- Provision of client training as appropriate to their contracted service and use of their Health and Safety management system
- Identifying and implementing changes in legislation and making suitable amendments to the client documentation to ensure continued legal compliance
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of a company that considers their people as paramount, indicated by their personal and generous benefits package
- You will be considered as a crucial part of a market leading organisation
- You will be exposed to future opportunities within an ever-expanding consultancy
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
- To be recognised, associated and working alongside some of the most credible professionals within the Health and Safety Industry
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- GradIOSH or CMIOSH
- Full UK Driving License
In return the salary is up to £40,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus an excellent package.
If you would like to declare your interest in the role, please click ‘apply now’ or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org