£40k per year + Pro Rata
01252 759 162
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Consultant, £40,000 + package (Pro Rata), home-based – 6-month FTC – Corporate Services
Principal People are seeking a Health and Safety Consultant to be part of a well rebound business supporting them to ensure compliance throughout the organisation on a 6-month contract. This is a home-based position and only require very occasional travel.
Key responsibilities of the Health and Safety Consultant will include:
- Providing advice and guidance throughout the business
- Implementing health and safety action plans
- Carrying out ergonomic risk and display screen equipment assessments
- Reviewing systems and document
- Carrying out visual display assessments
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will:
- Hold NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Be a member of IOSH.
- Possess experience working within an Office, Property or Corporate Services environment
- Have experience carrying out DSE assessments.
In return the successful Health and Safety Consultant will be offered a salary of £40K (pro rata) + package.
This is an urgent requirement, and we have interview availability next week. If this is of interest to you, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org