£35k - 45k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
** Health and Safety Consultant – South West – £35,000 - £45,000 + Package**
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a new client who are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Consultant in the South West. This company works with clients in a variety of industry sectors including agriculture, construction, utilities, manufacturing, and engineering. Our client is committed to safety and their clients, so this opportunity is perfect for someone with a passion for safety.
As a Health and Safety Consultant, you will support the client in the conducting of safety inspections and audits of their sites as well as providing general health and safety guidance and advice; this may be to a small family-run farm, meeting people at their home addresses – or a multi-national food manufacturing business visiting their manufacturing site – so there is a huge amount of variety on offer in the role. If you are looking for a varied role working in different environments each day with a range of risks, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working with a personable consultancy who truly take care of their clients and their businesses
- Influencing improvement and getting a genuine sense of reward
- Exposure to a range of clients, industries, and risks
- Being part of a team of committed and experienced safety professionals
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be:
- Traveling to clients around the South West
- Taking responsibility for 20-30 clients that you will personally look after
- Conducting Health and Safety audits and site inspections
- Responsible for the management of your own diary and booking in client visits autonomously
- Giving clients advice on Health and Safety guidelines and improvements
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a Health and Safety position
- Experience working in a customer or client facing role
- A UK driving license
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent qualification
In return, the successful candidate will receive £35,000 - £45,000 as a basic salary depending on their level of experience, a further benefits package, as well as the opportunity to join a committed and professional company.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please submit your interest by clicking ‘apply’ or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com