£300 - 350 per day
01252 759 162
9 months ago
Principal People are currently working on behalf of a specialist manufacturer who are looking for a Health and Safety Consultant to cover a decommissioning project and shutdown of one of their sites in the Newcastle area. You will be responsible for operational responsibilities and assisting the contractors on this project whilst being responsible for CDM duties and producing the health and safety file for the project. This to pay a daily rate of between £300-350/day and is for 2 months.
- NEBOSH General Certificate Minimum (Ideally Diploma level)
- Have experience within Strip Out / Shutdowns / Heavy Machinery Installations + M&E / Demolition
- Have strong experience of CDM duties
- Have worked with multiple contractors on projects
- Be an engaging individual able to liaise at all levels.
If you are interested in this role then please follow the link to apply!