£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Health and Safety Consultant – Home based / Regional Travel (NW England) – Up to £45,000 + Package + Excellent CPD Support
Principal People are delighted to have been exclusively retained to identify a full-time permanent Health and Safety Consultant for an established health and safety consultancy in the North West of England who are looking for an autonomous safety professional to manage a range of clients to support their health and safety needs.
The company provide Health and Safety services to small-to-medium sized businesses in the North West, acting as their clients’ health and safety function, so in this role, you will be working with various clients to support them with the management of health and safety. This could be writing policies and procedures, conducting audits, helping clients write risk assessments, as well as offering them general day-to-day safety advice.
The service given by this consultancy is personable and constructive, with a commitment to building relationships with their customers. The ability to build relationships with small business owners and operational workers is key, as well as being a reliable figure of helping support the requirements of each customer.
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will be:
- Engaging with clients and their teams to ensure understanding of their safety needs
- Building rapport to ensure strong business relationships are maintained and developed
- Managing your time between working from home and offering support to customers as well as visiting clients remotely and in-person
- Helping small-to-medium businesses manage their Health and Safety functions by providing in depth audits, inspections, risk assessments, and ensuring all work is carried in compliance with Health and Safety legislation
As the Health and Safety Consultant you will have:
- Experience of working within the Construction sector is ideal
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
- The willingness and capability of operating in an autonomous and self-managed role, taking accountability for your workload / travel / management of client base
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be working with an established and accredited business with a genuine commitment to your own development and progression
- You will have the flexibility to work from home, as well as having full autonomy over how your week / travel is managed
- This organisation strives to provide true value to their clients by building genuine relationships with their customers and collaborating with them to continuously improve safety management within their companies
In return, the successful candidate will be offered a basic salary of up to £45,000 plus package as well as excellent CPD support.
To ensure you do not miss out on the opportunity and with interview availability over the next 2 weeks, please click apply or email your CV directly to email@example.com to be considered for the role.