£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
2 months ago
Principal People have been engaged by a consistently successful Health and Safety consultancy, offering Health and Safety services and advice to a diverse portfolio of key clients in and around the London area.
Reporting into the company’s Operations Director, this role will be home-based role. You will be part of a sociable and fun consultancy team who genuinely support each other and work collaboratively.
Health and Safety Consultant – Surrey - £45,000 to £55,000 Plus Benefits
The appointed Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits, risk assessments and carrying out method statements
- Conducting Fire Risk Assessments for clients
- Carrying out client premises inspections and advising clients accordingly
- Delivering Health and Safety Training to clients and employees
- Advising clients on upcoming changes in legislation
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma as a minimum
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent
- Experience of conducting Fire Risk Assessments
- Full UK Driving License
- Ideally a CMIOSH member of IOSH
In return the salary is between £45,000 to £55,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus benefits.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to register your interest in the role. Please click ‘apply’ or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.