Royal Tunbridge Wells
£45k - 55k per year
01252 759 162
2 months ago
Health and Safety Consultant – £45k - £55k plus package – Construction
Principal People are seeking a Health and Safety professional to be part of a highly regarded Construction consultancy that will provide you with an opportunity to work with an array of clients and projects. Due to continued growth and expansion, the organisation are now looking for an additional Health and Safety consultant to support and add value to their growing client portfolio.
With a clear vision to progress into a Principal Consultant position and the chance to grow a team if desired, this unique position represents an amazing opportunity to join a thriving business, with ample opportunities to develop your career - at a truly exciting time for the company.
This hybrid and flexible position will be on site approximately 2-3 days per week and also report into the office and work from home. Sites are predominantly across Sussex and Kent but travel outside of these regions will be required when necessary.
- Conducting site inspections and audits
- Review and write risk assessments and method statements
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to clients
- Creating and preparing reports
- Attending client and internal meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience working within Construction, Infrastructure, Ground works, Utilities, Highways, Consultancy or similar.
- CDM experience or exposure is beneficial.
- Full UK Driving licence
Remuneration and benefits:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance - £4.5k per year
- Fuel and travel expenses
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
The client is looking to commence interviews over the next few weeks. Therefore, if this is of interest to you, please email email@example.com