£20k - 26k per year
almost 2 years ago
Principal People are looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join a well-established and continuously growing Construction Organisation based near to Portsmouth. This role is to pay a salary of £20 - £26k + Private Medical + Pension + Bonus.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established organisation who pride themselves on the quality of their service, impeccable reputation and standards of health and safety. Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety, you will assist the wider health and safety team in all aspects of the function and associated documentation and have the opportunity to progress your health and safety career through exposure to the variation of projects the business undertakes.
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will:
- Ideally hold a relevant health and safety qualification (IOSH Managing Safely as a minimum)
- Experience working within the construction industry
- Operational experience working within construction is preferable but not essential
- Be competent and confident in the use of IT applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
If you are interested in this role please follow the link to apply!