£20k - 25k per year + package
10 months ago
Health and Safety Coordinator – Near Moston, Middlewich - £20k to £25k + Package – Full Time, Permanent – Open to Any Sector – In Food
Principal People have been engaged by a leading UK production organisation who are continuing to expand rapidly, to identify a Health and Safety Coordinator on the single site near Moston, Middlewich. This role is to support initially until the candidate has developed into an autonomous professional.
This is a great opportunity as you will have the opportunity to work for an organisation who truly values each employee and offers development to the right candidate who wants to grow. The business will allow you to gain experience within the industry and lead to have full autonomy on your role.
Key Information about the organisation:
Our client is a UK market leading food production organisation who are rapidly continuing to grow. Within this organisation, you will be urged to develop and continue to grow your experience. You will be known throughout the site, supported and offered a chance to kick start a career in health and safety. Our client prides themselves on success and standards they work to, so passion is key. This organisation is without a doubt, a fantastic place to work, grow and develop.
You will be required to:
- Assist in the conducting of risk assessments
- Manage health and safety data and reporting
- Continually improve and develop the site health and safety culture
- Assist and conduct incident investigations
- Develop and grow your understanding of the role and function of health and safety to become more autonomous
- Conduct audits throughout the site
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will:
- Hold or be studying towards a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have some form of health and safety experience in any industry as a must
- Want to develop as a health and safety professional
- Be able to work towards becoming more autonomously
This is ideal for someone who wants to take the next step in the health and safety career into an organisation who truly want to see you develop and professionally grow.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Coordinator will be offered a salary of up to £25,000 + package depending on experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to email@example.com or call 01257 954974 to express your interest and quote the reference number AG/24992.