£22k - 24k per year
3 months ago
Health and Safety Coordinator - £24,000
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join a local family run manufacturing organisation.
You will be working for a local business that has been a part of the community for generations. The successful candidate will work be based from the company’s manufacturing premises and work to help drive safety improvements with the support of an established consultancy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a boutique organisation with a varied operation supported by fantastic community and the ability to work closely with the companies Managing Director to help develop safety. As the successful Health and Safety Coordinator you will be responsible for liaising with operational managers and supporting them with any issues that arise within the factory.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH General certificate or IOSH Managing Safely
- Experience of supporting in the delivery of safety within an industrial organisation
- The ability to develop a positive perception of safety
The successful Individual will be responsible for:
- Delivery of safety within a complex premise supported by an external consultancy
- Developing relationships with Operational staff to understand the challenges of the role they do and to develop safer ways of working
- Reviewing company policies and procedures inline with current industry standards
In return the successful Health and Safety Coordinator will receive a salary of £24,000, pension scheme, 20 days leave + Bank Holidays, working pattern options and dedicated support from an established safety consultancy to support development.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.