£24k - 29k per year + Package
01252 759 162
14 days ago
Health and Safety Coordinator - £29,000
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join a local organisation, the role will play a key part in supporting the safety team and the Head of Health and Safety.
You will be working for a local business that has grown from strength to strength and has ambitions plans to help deliver pioneering services within the local communities. The successful candidate will work be based from the company’s head office and work to help drive safety improvements with the support of experienced and talented safety professionals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an organisation that has a true social purpose. The organisation also have an extremely diverse risk profile to help ensure no two days are the same.
supported by fantastic community and the ability to work closely with the Head of Safety this role offers a fantastic opportunity for any junior safety professionals to develop or an experienced coordinator to really hone their experience.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH General certificate and Technical Membership of IOSH
- Experience of supporting in the delivery of safety within an organisation ideally as a Coordinator
- The ability to develop a positive perception of safety and support operational safety advisors
The successful Individual will be responsible for:
- Delivery of safety within a complex portfolio with the support of an administrator and an experienced safety team
- Developing relationships with Operational staff to understand the challenges of the role they do and to develop safer ways of working
- Reviewing company policies and procedures in line with current industry standards and helping to deliver DSE assessments
In return the successful Health and Safety Coordinator will receive a salary of £26,000, enhanced pension scheme, 26 days leave + Bank Holidays, flexible working pattern options and dedicated support from an established safety team to support development.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.