£20k - 25k per year
01252 759 162
8 months ago
Health and Safety Coordinator – 12 month + Fixed Term Contract - £20-25k – East Yorkshire – 26053
A Health and Safety Coordinator is required to join a well-established food organisation within the East Yorkshire region. This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to work within a leading business with a strong reputation in their field. This position is to be covering a 12 month+ FTC and will be responsible for administrative and operational responsibilities.
As Health and Safety Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Site audits
- Offering advice to sites
- Reviewing H&S documentation
- Reviewing RAMS
The ideal Health and Safety Coordinator will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Hold strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally hold food related experience (food / agricultural / manufacturing / packaging)
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the salary offered for the Health and safety Coordinator is £20-25k. This is an urgent requirement, and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!