£25k - 28k per year
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Health and Safety Coordinator - £28,000 – Berkshire
We are working with a Housing Provider to search for Health and Safety Coordinator that will help to create an innovative and collaborative approach to safety working alongside a talented team of health, safety & building safety professionals. The organisation we are partnering with are vibrant, forward thinking and have ambitious plans while providing quality homes.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a spot salary of £28,000 plus a competitive package including 28 to 30 days leave + Bank holidays on top, 12% matched pension, flexible home working, funding for professional fees and subscriptions plus much more.
As the Health and Safety Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Health and Safety team in ensuring that all legal, regulatory, and policy compliance responsibilities are effectively discharged.
- Ensuring that compliance systems are continuously updated and that data is held in an accurate, effective and secure manner.
- Working collaboratively with different departments across the business to provide assurance on all aspects of health and safety compliance including asbestos, fire, gas, electric, water etc.
- Assisting in providing advice and training with regards to risk assessments, accident investigations and range of health and safety issues
The ideal Health and Safety Coordinator will have:
- Hold a IOSH Managing Safely course as a minimum (ideally hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent level 3 qualification within Occupational Health and Safety)
- Understanding of Health and Safety property compliance within a property-based environment
- Good IT skills
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to a motor vehicle for day to day duties
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 02037622793 or email email@example.com to express your interest.