£30k - 35k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Health and Safety Coordinator - £30,000 - £35,000 – Central Manchester
We are working with a property services organisation to search for a Health and Safety Coordinator that will help to create an innovative and collaborative approach to safety working alongside a talented team of health, safety & building safety professionals. The organisation we are partnering with are vibrant, forward thinking and have ambitious plans while providing quality homes. This role offer the successful candidate a clear career progression to a Health and Safety Manager in the future along with the company supporting your CPD.
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will be offered a salary of £30,000-£35,000 plus a competitive package.
As the Health and Safety Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Health and Safety team in ensuring that all legal, regulatory, and policy compliance responsibilities are effectively discharged.
- Ensuring that compliance systems are continuously updated and that data is held in an accurate, effective and secure manner.
- Working collaboratively with different departments across the business to provide assurance on all aspects of health and safety compliance.
- Assisting in providing advice and training with regards to risk assessments, accident investigations and range of health and safety issues
The ideal Health and Safety Coordinator will have:
- An IOSH Managing Safely course as a minimum (ideally hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent level 3 qualification within Occupational Health and Safety)
- An understanding of Health and Safety property compliance within a property-based environment
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft excel
This is an urgent requirement, and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 01252 954 969