£40k - 45k per year
01252 759 162
4 months ago
Health and Safety Manager – Holmewood, Derbyshire- £40-£45K + bonus and benefits
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a forward thinking; specialised award-winning manufacturing company based in Holmewood, North Yorkshire. The position will involve leading the Health and Safety team on site and will have a strong focus upon behavioural safety and improving the engagement and integration of HSE with and throughout the operation.
Reporting to the GM for the site and with a close link to the Group HSE Manager, the role will be instrumental in implementing group wide HSE strategy on site as well as leading the HSE cultural change programme with complete support from the GM and wider group.
Why work for this company?
- Working for a prestigious company offering ample development and training opportunities.
- A great deal of scope for this induvial to make a real difference within the role.
- Lots of variation within the role and chance to get involved with new projects that arise in HSE and new technology.
- The company work at a good standard in terms of HSE, but this is an opportunity to push it towards greatness.
- Excellent buy-in from the Group Management and on-site management team.
The Key duties include:
- Devising and delivering culture and engagement improvement programmes.
- Contribute to the H&S strategy and direction.
- Proving support and coaching across risk assessments, safe systems of work and inspections, including briefing and training.
- Driving H&S performance forward onsite.
- Supporting and developing two Junior H&S members who will directly report into you.
The ideal will possess as a minimum:
- NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- 5 + years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, ideally within a manufacturing or engineering or Logistics environments although not essential.
A salary ranging from £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, plus additional benefits including Bonus of up to 10%, Death in Service, Contributory pension, Working hours 8am – 4:30pm and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on email@example.com
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful.