£30k - 34k per year + Package
01252 759 162
about 2 months ago
Health and Safety Coordinator – 34K plus package
An excellent opportunity has arisen as a Health and Safety Coordinator to join a market leading, forward thinking and growing business who have established themselves as an expert in their specific field. A highly regarded and reputable business who operate within the Energy & Renewables industry offers an exceptional platform for the right individual to continue to develop and progress.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, this hands on H&S Coordinator position will be based near Middlewich and will be responsible for the review of risk assessments & method statements, conducting site audits and compiling weekly & monthly statistics.
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
The appointed Health and Safety Coordinator will also be responsible for:
- Attending regular internal and external meetings
- Assist with the implementation of the Safety management system
- Conduct site audits
- Create regular reports
- Review RAMS
- Assist the organisation with the implementation of new initiatives
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience working within Oil & Gas, COMAH, Chemicals, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, Oil Refinery’s or similar
In return the salary is £30-£34k + 25 days annual leave plus BH + up to 12% contributory pension scheme + cash healthcare plan + bonus + further benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment