£55k - 65k per year + (Pro Rata)
01252 759 162
about 1 year ago
Principal People are currently working on behalf of a leading Global Manufacturing Organisation who are looking for a Health and Safety Improvement Manager to undertake a 6–9-month Fixed Term Contract paying between £55-65k pro rata. This role will be homebased with occasional travel to the company Head Office. You will be responsible for assisting the Group H&S Director with the implementation of new H&S programmes including new policy and procedures which will be reviewed, improved, and then be rolled out to different teams globally for this organisation. Below are the essential criteria for this contract.
- NEBOSH Certificate level Minimum
- Have experience within manufacturing / engineering industries
- Have experience rolling out improvement programmes and projects
- Have experience writing or adapting policy / procedures.
- Be computer literate and able to utilise modern technologies
- Be an engaging, adaptable, and innovative individual able to liaise at all levels.
If you are interested, please follow the link to apply!