£250 - 280 per day
01252 759 162
about 1 month ago
Principal People are currently working on behalf of a well-established construction and infrastructure consultancy who are looking for a Health and Safety Inspector to undertake a 3-6 month contract. This role will be to cover site locations predominantly within London with occasional travel to surrounding counties so the individual must be happy to travel. This role will require inspections to client sites with reports written upon findings amongst other operational services. They are looking for a strong verbal and written communicator and require a well-versed construction industry Health and Safety professional who has undertaken a variety of projects. This is to pay a daily rate of £250-280/day (Outside IR35). Below are the essential criteria for this contract;
- NEBOSH General Certificate level Minimum
- Experience within the construction industry and variety of projects
- Be happy and flexible to work in London and surrounding areas
- Be computer / technology literate
- Have strong verbal and written skills given the consultancy nature of the role.
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels.
If this role is of interest then please follow the link to apply!