£30k - 35k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Inspector to join a prestigious construction organisation working a role covering the Essex region. This role is to pay a salary of £30-35k + Car Allowance + Medical + Pension + Bonus.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. Reporting to the Divisional Safety Manager, you will undertake operational responsibilities and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture whilst working for a company that champion personal development.
The successful Health and Safety Inspector will:
- · Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- · Have knowledge and experience of a live construction site
- · Have operational experience working within a Construction H&S role (desirable)
- · Be able to drive with a full UK driving license
- · Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Inspector will be offered a salary of up to £30-35k + Car Allowance + Medical + Pension + Bonus.
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!