£300 - 330 per day
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager nr Manchester - £300-£330 per day - up to 3 months contract
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for the position for a Health and Safety Manager with a market leading social housing company. Principal People are delighted to announce that we are working with a key client of ours in the social housing industry.
As the competent person for Health and Safety, the primary function of the Health and Safety Manager is to communicate best practice policies and practices across the group to ensure the safety of their employees and site teams.
Reporting to the board, the successful Health and Safety Manager, will be responsible for a small to medium size team and be heavily involved in strategic and operational work. The ideal candidate will be based from a commutable distance to Manchester and will be a motivated individual with an innovative and forward-thinking approach to Health and Safety.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a team for all operational health and safety duties.
- Providing Health and Safety reports to board level.
- Delivering Health and Safety training.
- Developing policies and procedures
- Business continuity and growth
The ideal individual will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum.
- A CMIOSH status
- Proven experience of working in social housing, FM, local government or property.
- Proven experience motivating employees to promote and nurture a truly embedded Health and Safety culture.
- A driver’s licence is essential for the position.
This industry leading company are offering a day rate between £300-£330 (depending on experience).
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence ASAP.