£30k - 35k per year
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Advisor – £30k-35K – Basingstoke – covering various sites west of London
Health and Safety Manager required to join an expanding construction organisation, covering multiple locations within the west surrounding counties of London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join an growing construction organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Updating policies and procedures
- Working closely with the project teams to imbed safety.
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture across the sites
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Construction industry experience
- Be able to drive with a full UK driving license
- Adaptability/flexibility within role responsibilities
Reasons to work for this business
- Great variation within the role covering a number of sites
- Very strong HSEQ buy-in from the business as a whole
- Ability to truly make a stamp on the role and make positive changes throughout.
In return, the position is paying between 30-35K, mileage covered at 45p per mile, pension, 25 days holiday. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.