£27k - 35k per year
about 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager – Non-for-Profit - £27k to £35k + package – Birmingham – ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, you will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Updating health and safety policies and procedures
- Conducting site visits
- Being the main point of contact for all health and safety matters
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Be a Graduate member of IOSH as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a non-for-profit, housing, education or local government environment
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.