£275 - 300 per day
over 2 years ago
The role can be worked on two types of basis as described below:
*Health and Safety Manager 3-Month Contract - £275-£300 per day – 3 days a week*
*Health and Safety Manager – 2-month contract - £275-£300 per day – 5 days a week*
A Health and Safety Manager is required to join a leading Facilities Management company with a head office based near Newcastle-Under-Lyme with regular travel to UK remits on a contract basis. This position can either be worked 3 days a week for 3 months or 5 days a week for 2 months and is to pay a day rate between £275-£300 per day.
It is an excellent opportunity for a SHEQ Professional looking to progress their career within a leading and progressive business that works in a specialist area in varying environments within the facilities management industry. You will be solely responsible for health and safety responsibilities upon varying FM environments the business works within and is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a respected business.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing a new HSEQ strategy
- Maintaining and improving the HSEQ culture
- Improving and maintaining compliance
- Accident reports
- Presenting and agreeing risk profile with the company’s leadership team
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Industry experience within Facilities Management (ideally exposure to events, retail and food safety)
- Be an engaging, ambitious and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels.
In return, the day rate on offer for the Health and Safety Manager is between £275-£300 per day plus travel expenses.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence ASAP