£30k - 37k per year
about 2 years ago
Principal People are recruiting for an exciting Health and Safety Manager opportunity for a successful construction contractor. The position is based in South London and will cover sites primarily within the Capital but will require travel to remits throughout the whole UK. The salary, dependent upon experience will pay £30 - £37k + Travel.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will report directly to the Managing Director. Taking responsibility for the development of Health and Safety, the successful candidate will take the lead across all Health and Safety queries and concerns. This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and develop a new standard for the organisation in the way they shape Health and Safety within the business working solely within the function.
Key responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager role include:
- Writing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Review and maintain relevant documentation
- Liaising with Site Supervisors / Contracts managers / Main Contractor
- Site Inspections / audits
- Pre-start safety meetings
The successful Health and Safety Manager will:
- Have experience within the Construction sector (any roofing experience would be beneficial)
- Hold the NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Hold a CSCS card
- Be a communicative and personable individual able to liaise at all levels
The successful Health and Safety Manager will receive a salary £30 - £37k + Travel. If you are interested in this role, please follow the link to apply!