£48k - 52k per year
almost 2 years ago
Health and safety Manager - £48k-£52k plus extensive package based across London
Principal People are thrilled to offer an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety professional seeking an opportunity to work on long term projects within the Rail Sector. With an office based in London, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be working closely with site teams, have an involvement in strategy and will be promoting and improving Health and Safety Culture.
This Health and Safety Manager Position will be mainly office based with sites covering the south, you will be reviewing safety procedures. As well as this, the successful Health and Safety Manger will be involved with tendering and attend client meetings.
Key responsibilities of this Health and Safety Manager include:
- Promote improvement of Health and Safety
- Provide support and advice to site teams
- Assist and develop Health and Safety Procedures
- Conduct risk assessments and site investigations
- Develop project environmental risk assessments
- Be involved with Tendering and Client meetings
The successful Health and Safety Manager will hold:
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience within the Rail sector
- Full UK driving licence
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £52k + Commercial Vehicle + Fuel Card + 20 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Company Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.