£35k - 40k per year
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager – Home based - £35,000 to £40,000 + Company Car / + Package
A fascinating role has materialised with one of the country’s fastest growing FM companies, who are looking to onboard a Health and Safety Manager to invigorate their safety team.
Our clients head office is in High Wycombe and travelling to London and the South East.
Reporting to the Managing Director, as the successful Health and Safety Manager you will benefit from an autonomous and diverse role and will operate in the South East region but covering sites predominantly between London and outside of the M25.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be:
- Responsible for re-vamping, implementing and developing Health and Safety related training specific to our clients specifications
- Conducting risk assessments, audits and COSHH assessments
- Taking ownership of and improving the companies Health and Safety policies and procedures
The ideal individual will possess:
- A NEBOSH General certificate
- A people orientated and enabling approach to safety
- Most importantly, a positive approach to safety with an ability to engage at all levels
The role of Health and Safety Manager has an attractive remuneration package including; a basic salary of between £35k-£40k dependent upon experience including a company car. A number of other benefits are available and can be discussed upon application.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to register your interest in the role. Please click ‘apply’ or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.