£250 - 270 per day
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager, 2 Month Contract - £250-£270 per day – Midlands
A Health and Safety Manager is required to join a fast-growing multidiscipline construction and demolition organisation based in the west midlands with occasional travel to UK remits on a contract basis whilst our client is looking for the permanent fill. This position is to pay a day rate between £250-£270 per day with a strong possibility to be extended or move into a permanent position.
This role reports directly into the Health and Safety Director and sites as part of the senior safety management team of this organisation. It is an excellent opportunity for a SHEQ Professional looking to progress their career within a growing and progressive business that works in a specialist area in varying environments within the construction industry. You will be solely responsible for health and safety responsibilities upon varying construction environments the business works within and is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a respected business.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- · Accident and Investigations
- · Site Audits and Inspections
- · Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- · Help to develop construction phase plans
- · Maintain relevant accreditations
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will:
- · Hold a NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- · Industry experience within Construction (ideally demolition, groundworks, working at height)
- · Be an engaging, ambitious and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the day rate on offer for the Health and Safety Manager is between £250-£270 per day with a chance to go permanent.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to email@example.com to register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence ASAP.