£250 - 275 per day
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Manager, 1-2 Month Contract - £250-£275 per day - North West London
A Health and Safety Manager is required to join a fast-growing construction organisation. Based mainly in the Head Office, near North Acton on a contract basis, whilst our client is looking for the permanent fill. This position is to pay a day rate between £250-£275 per day with a strong possibility to be extended or move into a permanent position.
This role reports directly into the Operations Manager and to begin with will be heavily office based. It is an excellent opportunity for a SHEQ Professional looking to progress their career within a growing and progressive business. The business works in a specialist area in varying environments within the construction industry, such as groundworks and civil engineering. You will be solely responsible for health and safety responsibilities within the business - this is a and fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a respected business.
As the Health and Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- · Overlooking and Reviewing Health and Safety Documentation
- · Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- · Site inspections and audits.
- · Maintain relevant accreditations
- · Keeping training matrix up to date
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate minimum
- Industry experience within Construction (ideally groundworks and civil engineering)
- Be an engaging, ambitious and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the day rate on offer for the Health and Safety Manager is between £260-£275 per day with a chance to go permanent.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence ASAP.