£50k - 55k per year
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Manager required to join a maintenance and refurbishment company based in Peckham covering the South East London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a stable and well established Construction organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for improving the HSEQ culture across the sites which span across Central and the South East of London. If working in a welcoming environmental is an essential for you, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to consider.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintain and develop the companies Health and Safety policies
- Improving working behaviour
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture across the sites
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in Construction or a similar industry
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (NEBOSH Certificate will be considered for the right candidate)
- Knowledge of ISO14001 or ISO9001
- Basic understanding of CDM
- Excellent communication and engagement skills throughout all levels of a business
Reasons to work for this business
- Fast expanding company with a passionate Health and Safety team.
- Great variation within the role covering a number of sites
- Very strong HSEQ buy-in from the business as a whole
- Ability to truly make a stamp on the role and make positive changes throughout.
In return, the position is paying between £50-55K, pension match, travel expenses and 20 days annual leave.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role