£50k - 60k per year + Package
over 1 year ago
Health and Safety Manager £50k-£60k plus a Company Car or Car Allowance, Private healthcare and a Private Pension Scheme based near Leeds
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for the position for a Health and Safety Manager with a leading energy supplier that is experiencing exponential growth, and as a result have this newly created position. Principal People are delighted to announce that we are working with a key energy supplier who is looking for an experienced Health and Safety professional to oversee safety across several sites around the UK.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for implementing impeccable Health and Safety over a multitude of sites and advising staff both on site as well as in a corporate setting. The ideal candidate will be based from a commutable distance to Leeds and open to extensive travel, they will be a motivated individual with an innovative and forward-thinking approach to Health and Safety.
Key responsibilities of this Health and Safety Manager include:
- Manage on site safety, including advice to site safety managers
- Ensure safety compliance is maintained across all sites
- Write and review Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Conduct Accident investigations
- Carry out training for onsite operatives
- Liaise with regulatory bodies to ensure compliance is up to standard
The successful Health and Safety Manager will hold:
- Health and Safety experience within energy, power, gas or similar high-risk industries
- NEBOSH General or equivalent as a minimum
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent is highly desirable
- Full UK drivers’ licence
In return the successful candidate will be entitled to up to £60,000 plus a Company Car or Car Allowance, Private Healthcare Package and a Private Pension Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.